Friday, July 29, 2011

Turn the swag on

Last night I had the pleasure of attending a (musical) beats show-case, or as I so stupidly called it at first a "beat-off" talk about your wrong choice of words. The show-case took place at Aria, the downtown sky bar and lounge. It was an interesting event to say the least, and my first experience with any form of hip-hop action in Corpus. It was nice to witness so many urban cats in a club other than Toxic (which is not for the faint of heart) The drinks were fantastic as was the company however the production was lacking. I feel I could have put on a better show with my garage band and some actual rapping. This was apparently the second show-case "Unbeatable" has put on, so they are relatively new. Over all the experience was one worth having.

No comments:

Post a Comment