Saturday, February 6, 2010

Through me some beads mista!

Mardi Gras Artwalk

This event sounds like something I will for sure be going to. It's a great way to see downtown and to meet knew people!

Thursday, February 11, 5:30-9:00 pm FREE! self-guided tour of galleries, studios and gallery-for-an-evening venues. Enjoy live music by HOBO while you ride the Dtown tram between venues! Also : treasure hunt, restaurant specials, great art, live music and BEADS duh haha.

There will be food and prizes and music, "chips, dips and dorks" (can't buy me love reference) But there won't be dorks unless you classify yourself as that and like it, like me! hah well I hope to see all of Corpus there, lets make this occasion big so we can get something started like an annual mardi gras!!

No comments:

Post a Comment