Monday, January 4, 2010

What are you waiting for?!


"Alexis... wake up dude...wake up I need you ..." This is what I hear from the black
nothingness that is my dreams. I finally gain enough conciousness to lift my
heavy eye lids, light floods in and I see my brother Marco, through blurred eyes,
standing at my feet shaking me. "I need a ride to the bus station" he says, shaking me some
more "hurry there isn't much time." I feel heavy, grungy and groggy. What happened last
night? I'm still fully clothed minus my shoes and pants. Hah isn't it odd how drunk
people always lose their pants?
We finally plop into my car and race to the Greyhound Bus Station. The station looks a
little run down, but inside there are arcades along the wall and plenty of places to sit and
wait. Travel by Grey hound seems a bit prehistoric but a good explorer never turns down
the chance for adventure! This station is especially nice because its right down the street from
the ever beautiful two-story WHATABURGER! Now listen even if you aren't a fan of fast food,
or maybe you think you'd rather have it your way at mcburger makers, but Whataburger
on the bay is the ONLY way. Go there at least once! they have a nice outside upstairs eating patio
complete with ocean views and the downtown sounds. And the workers here seem to be rather
chipper. Nothing cures a hangover like Whataburger hashbrowns... yeah I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment